Four Fall Things

Hi. Remember me?


I haven't written a blog in over a month! In my last summer post, I mentioned that once fall begins, we will be swamped with activities, and that couldn't be any more accurate. I'm so tired in the evening, all I can handle is getting in bed and doing some light reading before sleep time.

So what's new?

1. This weekend, I was supposed to be in St. Augustine, Florida to meet my group of moms who also had triplets last year.


Obviously, our trip was canceled due to Hurricane Matthew. I don't think anyone can understand the kind of sadness I had not being able to leave. (Well, except the other triplet moms!) Good news is though, we are planning on going in a couple of weeks. We were lucky enough to have been able to find another beach house rental since our original place has major damage.

I'm excited, so I want to start packing. Beckett doesn't believe I should, though.


2. Our family has joined the YMCA and we love it. The classes keep me motivated and the kids have a great time in the childcare room.

Beckett
My other favorite part about the Y is that if I am home by myself for the day, I can get a shower there after I work out. I 100% believe all stay-at-home-moms and dads should have a membership for your health and sanity!

Even though I have a gym to go to, I still cherish my walks on a cool, crisp fall day.


3. Aria's calendar fills up fast.

From church choir,



to dance classes

 
speech class and preschool at Parents Day Out,

 
Aria's new expectations are to go somewhere every day.
 
4. The triplets are turning into a little army trying to control the house. 
 
 
I spend my day breaking up fights over toys and trying to teach them it's not safe to stand on chairs. 
 



They wear me out, but I still love this job and having the freedom to go out and about whenever I want. (Within reason as to what I can handle with the four of them!)


Happy fall, y'all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling