Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

How was your weekend? Ours was busy, but we still had time to play.


Sunday was our annual Freedom Celebration at church. Since I'm not playing in the orchestra, I got to sit back and enjoy watching for the first time in the 8 years I have been attending our fabulous church. 



We've made it to 34 weeks  so far. That's an accomplishment in and of itself! I'm incredibly proud of these babies!


As usual, the babies all got great reports today and passed their tests with flying colors.

Baby A: Livi
heart rate: 132

She was actually the first to pass her NST today instead of being last like usual.



Baby B: Beckett
heart rate: 137

Beckett was the sleepy one today. He needed the noise stimulation during the Non-Stress Test, but then woke him up and he passed.

He is so squished that we couldn't get any pictures of him today.

Baby C: Henry 
heart rate: 152

As always, Henry is running around all over the place and the life of the party.


Next Monday is my last check-up before our July 10 c-section! We will do a full growth scan and check their weights that day.

I got a lot accomplished this week, and Levi and I got an incredible amount of work done this weekend. I now feel ready to bring babies home if they decide to come earlier than July 10.

Accomplishment #1: Scrapbooking


I have hundreds of sonogram pictures. I decided to scrapbook them. As you can see, I'm not the best scrapbooker, but it's good enough for me.


As always, Aria is my little helper.


Accomplishment #2: Freezer meals



With the help of mi madre, we got 9 freezer meals done.


I thought about doing 9 more another day, but I don't think that's going to happen. Later that evening, I had a freak-out moment because my left foot swelled up like a balloon and my foot felt tingly/numb from my toes to my ankle. I called the after-hours nurse and she assured me it wasn't a blood clot because it wasn't painful or with a hot spot. It was probably just Livi sitting on a nerve. It felt like that most of the next day, but it's better now.

The rest of our achievements were accomplished Saturday and Sunday with my hubby.

Accomplishment #3: Cleaned out garage

The garage has been a mess since Levi started finishing the basement. Aria and I decided to hang out and watch him work in the garage.


Accomplishment #4: Organize the living room

Hopefully we aren't the only ones who have had our entire house run over with toys. We emptied toy boxes, then consolidated. Here's what it looked like halfway through the process:


Accomplishment #5: Shampoo the carpet... again

I did this a little while back, but decided it must be done again. It smells so fresh and clean in here now!

34 weeks pregnant with triplets and I'm still able to do this...


Accomplishment #6: Put together the three Rock-n-Plays and the Mamaroo Swing


Aria thinks every baby item is for her and her dolls.



I will just throw in that I cleaned the baby bath, bouncer, floor mats and toys while Levi and Aria completed the above. :)


Accomplishment #7: Hang blinds in Aria's room and the nursery

Aria's room had crummy, temporary blinds and the nursery only had curtains before today.


And finally, accomplishment #8: Insert car seats... sort of...

I had an idea of how I wanted the car seats set up in the van, but I don't think it's going to work. I will be having a car seat tech install them Tuesday. But at least Aria enjoyed the car seat experimenting time.

Since the babies could really come any day now, I will say that my next post will come next Monday as usual, unless this full moon this week sets me into labor as my mom is predicting. (The nurses, however, don't think they will come this week since I haven't been having any contractions at all.)

Any other predictions of when the babies will decide to come? (No, guesses past our July 10 c-section date are not allowed!)

Have a blessed day!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling