Summer Birthdays, Holidays and Playing. Oh My!



Since I'm not working full time, I should have lots more time to blog, right?


Not so much. My posts have been few and far between. That Summer To-Do list is keeping us oh-so busy!


I wouldn't describe swimming lessons as a win, sadly.


Aria had a great time, but with all the rain and the cool temperatures, the water was frigid and several lessons were canceled due to storms.


Even with cool water temperatures, I still took Aria to swim at a friend's for my sister's birthday.


The sun felt great, though!


The next activity we crossed off our list was to explore the Burr Oaks Nature Center. My friend and I got our exercise in by walking the trails and the kids got to chase each other around after our picnic.

 

I would only recommend the Burr Oak Woods trails if you have a jogging stroller. Not all the trails are paved and pushing a regular stroller over gravel can be quite the chore!

Besides the trails, there isn't much more to do on your own at B.O.W. with kids this age other than explore the small education center.



If crossing off your summer to-do list doesn't wear you out, there's always playing outside.





What's next on the list? Family vacation! That's just around the corner and we can't wait. Hopefully Aria does well with the car ride. 

Have a great day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling