5 Things I love About 15 Months

Aria recently turned 15 months. I adore this age. She has a beautiful personality, makes me laugh and is the light of our lives. Here are five other things I enjoy about our little girl lately...

1. Aria is a wonderful mommy to her baby doll. 


She feeds her, shares her binky, blanket, drinks and all her toys. A even has the instinct to rock her baby and give her kisses. Watching her play Mommy makes my day.


2. Aria is losing what I call her "Zombie Walk" and gaining a more natural, speedier stride. She's very independent, but still likes to go on walks holding my hand.


As sports fans in this household, we are excited to see Aria be such a great ball-player.


3. She'll play catch with you all the live-long day.


4. Bird-watching isn't just for adults. Aria studies birds everywhere we go and calls out, "Chirp chirp!"



5. She is an outgoing people person, especially with kids. She is absolutely delighted when other young people are around, especially her big brother and cousin.


Time goes by so fast. She's no longer a little baby. She's now my little girl. Blessed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling