Thankful Thursday

When's the last time a summer in Missouri has been this mild? I'm thankful I can take my girl on walks in the middle of the day without it being too hot hot hot.


The view on our walk of our pond has been taken over by lilies pads, though. What a mess!


A and I both perspire a tid bit on our walks, but that doesn't stop Aria from wanting to stay outside after our walk. She usually insists, especially once she sees her car parked in the garage.


peek-a-boo!

I am thankful for sunny days to play outside.


I'm thankful my sister and mom got us out of the house for a bit to do some browsing at Hobby Lobby. 


Aria loved the flower isle.


After all that fun, I'm always thankful for nap time.


Have a great day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling