Two Days of Thankfulness

I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday, but I don't want to miss a day of thankfulness just because I spent the day with friends at the Chiefs game.


This leads me to Day 2 of thankfulness: I'm uber thankful for a strong, Christian-based marriage. The two of us have numerous things in common- a love of sports being one of the many. Levi is my rock, my right-hand and my best friend above all else.



On Day 3 of thankfulness, a friend posted this. It does ring true.


On a day like today, where I woke up feeling like I caught my daughter's cold, it was a dreary day, and of all other things- a Monday.  These things generally don't make a thankful person. Today, however, I would like to be joyful for something as simple as waking up to a new day and living in the present.

(Side note: Advil Cold and Sinus is incredible. Take it when you start to feel crummy and it really does help make you feel better!)


Have a great Tuesday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling