And We're Crawling


Aria has been filling my days up this week. The 6-9 month wardrobe is in the process of being boxed up. We're on to 9-12 month clothes,


and stealing Daddy's hats.





Last night, my niece, Jillian celebrated her 11th birthday with us at Olive Garden.

                                           

Aria always likes a party, but how excited she gets when she sees my mom is the true entertainment.



 I'm thankful I got to spend the evening with my niece and the rest of my family.






After that great night, Aria was up at 4:30 AM. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that she has four teeth coming in. Ouch.


Since we were up at 4:30, I decided to have a fashion show of the clothes we bought Aria last night. Her 9 month professional photo shoot is Saturday. That calls for a new outfit.


Although I purchased 9-12 month sizes, this outfit is just too tight.


The 12-18 month shirt fits just right.



Back to the store we went.

Aria wanted to try this dress on too.



It's cute, but I still like the butterfly outfit best.

Best of all, I found a bow in Aria's stash that will go great with the new outfit.


I was so excited, I got all of her loot ready to go for Saturday morning.


The biggest news in our house is that Aria is crawling. Not just a few steps once in a while, but finally, full-on crawling. 

I'm so thrilled. I wanted to watch her crawl for hours. 


Alas, she grew cranky and ready for bed after a short time of crawling. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend to enjoy her. 

TGIF!! (early)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll