Watermelon, Triplet Mom Friends and AC

Did you know if you write down three things you're thankful for everyday, you will notice a positive difference in your level of happiness within three weeks? (I leaned this in church this week.)

Psalm 100:1-5
 Since I am on Day Three of Whole30 today, I thought this practice of writing down three things that make me happy every day would go well with my new diet.


Yes, there is no shame in being thankful for watermelon on a hot day like today. Really, all three go hand in hand after spending a couple hours at the zoo with friends.






We tried to stay inside as much as possible,


but Aria loves the train rides.







People always stop and ask us, "Are they twins? Oh they're triplets? How do you do it?" 





I usually respond about drinking wine every evening, but now that I'm on the Whole30 challenge, that isn't happening. More than wine, though, I miss the Mio Energy drink. Sure, I can have black coffee, but it's not easy to keep coffee hot around here long enough to drink it.


So, the first two days were such a drag without it. I have big-time withdrawals.

Today, I feel better. Maybe it was getting out to the zoo,





or maybe it's because my body is over it. Regardless, I hope the upward trend continues. I also hope I break the bad habit of staring in the refrigerator looking for comfort food.



   
This recipe is amazing.      
Just 26 more days to go until I can start adding back in foods I love and experiment with how they make me feel.


There. I successfully got you to read about Whole30 by enticing you with baby pictures. Thank you.



 Have a good one!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling