Aria's 1st Trip to Nevada

One of Aria's great-grandparents passed away Monday and today was the funeral in Nevada, MO. Aria got to wear her brand-new dress that I bought just for today and before I got to take a picture of her in it, we had a nasty accident.

Lessons learned: Always have a cute outfit packed, not just a boring onsie. Lesson #2: Always have a plastic sack to put soiled clothes in. Yes, I learned the hard way.

Even though she didn't have a super cute outfit for the funeral, I must say she still looked adorable.



 Although I don't have that picture, I do have this picture from when we got to get dressed up the other day:

One rule Aria must follow is always have a bow in her hair before going out. 

This is another bow favorite:



After getting home, I tried to fix Aria's clothes with this recipe Mom gave me for stains:

1 tsp. Dawn dishwashing detergent
3-4 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide
couple tablespoons of baking soda.
Scrub on with a scrubbing brush

First I soaked her dress in cold soapy water, then used the recipe. It worked like a charm! What would a mommy do without her own mommy? :)

http://www.mommypage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling