Aria's 1st Trip to Grandma and Grandpa Scanlan's

The weather was beautiful today


but with a little baby, of course we're not out doing things like going to Kauffman Stadium to watch the Royals beat the Indians 9-0.

So instead, we started the day with Levi cooking breakfast...


and big brother reading a book to Aria:



With all this help around the house today, I spent some time re-organizing Aria's dresser. She's definitely not big enough for "0-3 month" clothes, so I cleared more room for "newborn" sizes (which a lot of are still too big for her!) 

Can I just say how much I love the bouncy seat? Aria hung out with me while I was working in her room because apparently the seat is just that comforting to her.



My next job, which I love, was the job of getting Aria ready for the day. 





I never really had a chance to get myself "ready" for the day, but oh well- look how adorable Aria was all dolled up!


After all that fun business, we took Aria to my parents' house for the first time. They loved the time to love on our little girl.


Will we have many pictures of Aria without a pacifier from now on? My guess is no!

To end the day, Aria cuddles with me and lies on my chest while she sleeps. There is nothing better in the world than this! While she's sleeping, I get to admire her little lips, her pretty hair, her tiny fingers and her beautiful little feet. 


Love.

http://indulgy.com/post/jfkfnO2dU1/parenting





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling