I Will Be Here (For Aria)

"I Will Be Here"
By Steven Curtis Chapman



Tomorrow mornin' If you wake up


And the sun does not appear, I will be here


If in the dark we lose sight of love
Hold my hand


And have no fear
'Cause I, I will be here


I will be here
When you feel like bein' quiet


When you need
To speak your mind
I will listen


And I will be here
When the laughter turns to cryin'
Through the winnin', losin' and tryin'


We'll be together, 'cause I will be here
Tomorrow mornin'
If you wake up
And the future
Is unclear


I, I will be here
As sure as seasons
Are made for change


Our lifetimes
Are made for years
So I, I will be here
I will be here


So you can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror
Tells us we're older
I will hold you


And I will be here
To watch you grow in beauty


And tell you all the things
You are to me, I will be here
I will be true
To the promise I have made


To you and to the one
Who gave you to me


I, I will be here
And just as sure as seasons
Are made for change


Our lifetimes are made for years
So I, I will be here


We'll be together, I will be here


Songwriters
CHAPMAN, STEVEN CURTIS
Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group


Read more: Steven Curtis Chapman - I Will Be Here Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling