We Love KC

It feels like it's been forever since I have last written a blog. I sit down to write, then get distracted.


The babies are getting big so fast, but it seems like Aria is growing up right in front of my eyes.


We are still loving our "Mommy and Me" dance classes that we do together every week. Aria gets to see her friends and we both get to leave the house. Win-win!


I'm hanging on to the weather still staying so nice and booing the thought of winter being here before we know it. I will bundle the two of us up for walks for as long as I can.


Aria was also doing so well with potty training that we were out of diapers except for night time sleeping, but the past couple of weeks she has regressed. I know this is completely normal, but I started a sticker chart in hopes to motivate her to get back to it.


It seems to be working. She gets excited to pick out her sticker and put it on the chart. 

In baby news, the boys' 3-6 month clothes are starting to get a little snug. Holy cow!


The boys came down with a little cold last week. I have been pumping my Essential Oils and using our NoseFrida (best invention ever) and they are much better now. 

Livi and I somehow managed to avoid the virus...so far.


In other baby news, they are starting to get the hang of this whole tummy time thing. Still hate it though.



Plus, for two nights in a row now, they have slept through the night, from 7:30 pm until 5 or 6 am.


Livi always wakes up for a pacifier check, but then goes back to sleep. It does throw us off our schedule during the day, but I am working on a plan for that. It's called "Fly By the Seat of My Pants".

Other than that, we have just been supporting our hometown of Kansas City, from praying for families of the fire fighters who died,


to happier times of our Royals being in the play-offs.


That's all for now. Have a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling