Aria is Three!

Hola, chicos.






My eldest miracle baby just turned three years old this week.

The day she was born, I couldn't imagine the amount of love that I had for her would grow and grow each and every day.

2013 vs. 2016




Trying to keep her party simple and not a ginormous mess at our house, we held a celebration at the city park.


I'm so thankful the weather held out and it became a beautiful day,



and not a rainy mess like the forecast called for.






Even the littlest parties require a great deal of prep work, so I'm uber excited that Aria loves helping me all of the time.


Even Livi was down for sweeping up our mess.


Since Aria is such a good girl, she deserved an awesome gift.



The Barbie Jeep was a hit.






Hopefully all the kids had a blast.







I know I love little kid parties. It gives me a chance to catch up with family and friends.


(Yes, Henry can still sleep anywhere.)




Aria had school the actual day of her birthday, which she was totally cool with.




In my family, celebrating your birthday on the actual day is a pretty big deal. That evening, we went to Chuck E. Cheese, which was a first for both me and Aria.




Needless to say, it was a great time. Even the babies enjoyed it.







Now that Aria is 3, I have gotten around to getting her to the dentist for her first check-up. She did great!





And of course, what's a better way to wind down a busy few days of birthday celebration then spending time at Mimi and Papa's?


Love, love, love this baby big girl.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling