While Daddy is Away...

How was your week? I don't know about you, but I can't stop hearing Prince songs in my head over and over- the soundtrack of my childhood. RIP, Prince.

On to happier news, it looks like Livi has just about a week left of wearing her helmet!


Then Aria can dress her up however she wants.


It doesn't bother her one bit to have the cranial band on, but I do believe it bothers her when it is off. No matter, not having to work around the helmet will be one less thing to worry about.


Henry will probably need about three more weeks for his.


The #1 reason why I'm stoked to get rid of the thing is because cuddling will be way easier.

For everyone.

Until then, we are hanging together and trying to get through a weekend without Dad while he is gone for turkey hunting. The kids and I are anxiously awaiting for him to be home today.


At least we have had nice weather while Levi has been gone. I'm starting to take the kids outside every day, even if it's just for a few minutes because it looks like rain.




With the help of my moms, we got to spend Earth Day at Powell Gardens.





Aria is still talking about "The gardens" several days later. She had a ball on our adventure.

From going down slides,


to going over a "troll bridge" (thanks Dora the Explorer),


and pretending to be Elsa on her mountain castle,


plus setting off the canon,


and being a typical sister not sharing her ice cream,


 Aria found a lot of excitement in our field trip.



And so did the boys.


Livi stayed awake for the outing. The.entire.day.long.


I love spending time with my kids outside of the house, but it's also important to do something for myself once in a while. Thanks to Becky, I got to get out for the morning with my BFF.


What could be better than a morning of pedicures and massage chairs?


Ah yes, a morning of pedicures following up with coffee.


Also, a shout out to my mom for helping me Saturday night with dinner, bath time, bed time and clean up! When it's just me, Livi likes to sneak food off the table and feed the boys when I turn my back to help Aria, so all help is appreciated!


I love this exhausting life.

Have a wonderful week!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling