Triplets' First Easter

Good morning! How was your Easter?

It was so great to be back at church this weekend.


With all the work it takes to get everyone out the door on time, it feels like a great victory after it's been accomplished.


I miss my church family so much, but I miss my orchestra family and playing my violin even more. I'm glad everyone seemed as happy to see us and the kids as I was to see them.



The triplets did so well during the service. Each one of them were wide-eyed and watching during the music portion, then during the sermon they fell asleep. I suppose that's not so entertaining to 8 month-olds. (Sorry Pastor Brandon. The adults thought the sermon was terrific, though.)

{Pretend there is a fascinating transition here for more church pictures.}






All this action wore out the four littles, which means after our family finished an indoor egg hunt,








and seeing what the Easter bunny brought,








they took great naps. Aria didn't want to miss out on any action, but she also had no problem admitting to me that she was tired. A weekend full of egg-hunts and candy will do that to a girl.



 Lucky for me, my family understands how difficult it can be to spend a large chunk of time at someone else's home for holidays without all of our gear (swings, bouncers, high chairs, exercausers, etc.) so we had Easter dinner at our house. I didn't have to make a huge dinner, but I still needed a few things from the store and managed to get out on Good Friday and shop with all the kids by myself.



I pushed Aria in the cart with one hand and pulled the wagon with the other. The trip really wasn't bad at all. The babies love being in their stroller and enjoyed all the people watching. Livi tried to swipe some chips off the shelf, so I learned to walk a little further away from the shelves and all was well.


So a little nap, a little ham, a little bit of marshmellowed filled cupcakes, and a little bit of cuddling made for a great holiday.

Uncle Bob

Colbin and Grammy


                                            

Until next time, friends... Happy trails to you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling