Leave Room 4 Llama

One week down and we are bouncing off the walls over here. 




I'm so thankful we have the internet to get us through this social distancing. Thanks to wifi, we've been doing daily kids' yoga. Friday it was Moana yoga.





Of course Livi had to quickly change into her Moana outfit to fit the part.




I'm thankful for wifi so we can have screen time to have a break from hearing my name yelled over and over. Hopefully the weather will be nicer this week so we can be outside more.


I'm thankful for wifi so we can have group chats with our friends on Facebook Messenger using silly filters.



I'm thankful for wifi so I can follow others on Instagram who love to use their bullet journal as a coping mechanism. I thought this page was a great one to copy down into my own journal and use daily while stuck at home.


I'm thankful we finally found more milk. (No, we aren't hoarding. This is how much I buy every week!)


I'm thankful we got our dog, Minnie, so we have a cute, cuddly companion through all of this.


I'm thankful for the close-knit community we live in. It was cool driving through town and seeing neighbors decorating their yards to cheer each other up.


 And of course, love from KC.


I'm thankful our church put the sermon online today, but I miss my church family and I really miss my orchestra family at church even more. After the sermon, I got my violin out and played some hymns to make myself feel better.


Without wifi, journaling and music, I would probably turn to comfort food like Mickey pancakes to cure my boredom way too often. (Thanks for a delicious Sunday breakfast, my love.)


We have practiced homeschool for a few days, but with tomorrow being Monday (I think) and our first actual week of remote learning, it will be time to be a bit more structured in our schedule.


Wish me luck helping Aria with first grade math. Just kidding... but not really.


Enjoy the rest of the weekend and remember, leave room for llama!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling