Social Distancing and Fresh Air


Hasn't the weather been superb the last couple days of social distancing?



On days two and three of COVID-19 hunkering down, we got to walk with Minnie and pick flowers. Fresh air is good for the soul. I guess it's pretty good for the immune system too.





Aria started complaining of a sore tummy later in the day today, but she made it outside for a bit anyway. Still in her jammies, no less.





Livi doesn't quite understand social distancing yet, but she never lets me forget to help her find her hat for going outside. 


Maybe she just thinks she looks more stylish in her hat than without.







For "school" we started ABC Mouse online. All four kids really enjoy it. As soon as the boys woke up this morning, they were asking to play on it. Aria has figured out that reading online with a website her teacher sent out is just as fun as reading to her triplets. 


This morning the weather was not so great, so we got a little movement from "Frozen: A Cosmic Kid Yoga Adventure". The girls did the whole video with me and the boys just kind of watched standing by.  

Sad news for me, my upcoming triplet moms' vacation to Clearwater for next has been rescheduled. Surely our world will be somewhat back to normal come August? I just drink my tea and pray for that to be so. 

I keep looking through my planner at all the different things we were supposed to be doing this week. Today, the triplets would have had their kindergarten screening and Aria would have been at dance class tonight. On the calendar for tomorrow? "No school." Go figure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling