What Kind Of Baby Is Aria?

Aria is a...

SATURDAY NIGHT SHOPPING BABY




CHURCH BABY



AVOCADO BABY


Every time I brought the spoon to her mouth she would crack up. What a silly girl!






"GIVE ME THAT BINKY" BABY





"PUSHING-THE-SWING-WITH-MY-FEET-IS-ENTERTAINING" BABY


As for me, I wasn't sure how I would feel running this evening after going on a 6.2 mile run yesterday. I went anyway and it was the best run ever. It felt amazing! I even broke three of my records from this one run alone:




Yeah, a 9:09 mile. That's incredible for me. When the Nike app told me that I ran my first mile in 10:30, I raised the roof and let out a "whoop whoop" right there in the street.  Little did I know my last mile, mile 4, would be my fastest ever!

I am also neck-and-neck in my November mileage competition with Kim.



As for Gus, he's had a rough day. First of all, every time he goes down the stairs to go out for a potty break, he slides and face plants into the wall.

He also peed on the floor right in front of us. It's safe to say he has not done this since he was a puppy, pre-potty trained. The medicine he has been on makes him very thirsty and drink a ton of water. His cough is pretty much gone, so I am going to quit giving him that steroid tomorrow and see how he does.

Aria and I felt Gus's need for some cuddle time, so we caved.


Have a good evening. Go Chiefs!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling