While Daddy's Away

Levi left today to go hunting for the weekend at his Uncle Marty's. That means Aria and I get a girls' weekend. 

We got some play time before work today since I didn't have to be there until 8 because of a Professional Development day. 



While we were learning new apps on the iPads, all I could think about was my baby girl.


Once we were home from school, we had bananas, a short nap, then one of Aria's favorites- a bath.

She is fascinated by the water filling up every time.


I might start giving her the baths in our bathroom instead of kitchen sink. The reasons are two-fold. One, she is getting bigger and two, so she can stay in the bath a little longer and stay a little warmer with the space heater.

For tonight, though, it was the same old bath plan.





There's nothing better than a baby right after a bath!








After bath time, we played with a new toy- the Fisher Price gum ball machine.


At first all she cared about doing was knocking it over,


but then we got the hang of it.







After the newness wore off of that, she moved on to other toys and I did all of her laundry you see piling up behind her.


I know, it was a very exciting night.

We didn't run tonight. I actually haven't run since Tuesday night. My plan is to run 6 miles tomorrow with my sister. But this week has mostly been for cuddling.


Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling