Providing For My Family: I Built That

Day 3 of Thankful Month: I'm blessed to be able to provide for my family, and then some.

Aria has everything she needs and plenty extra. This weekend we got her a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house. While it's a used toy, found on Craigslist, it is still worth every penny. It talks, counts, sings and lights up, and finding it used for $20 is a steal!




Yesterday when I blogged about our girls' day, I forgot to add the video of how Aria reacted when Levi got home from work. Check it out...


Did you remember to change your clocks? I am thankful for every morning I get to wake up with Aria, but man- I hate the time changes! The morning was still beautiful, regardless of the annoying change in time.


Oh well, it gave me some more down time before we had to leave for church.



When church was over, I had to stay for orchestra rehearsal. We're getting so close to our annual Christmas Pageant. Here's what goes on at home while I'm gone:



Finally, I wrapped up the day with a 3.5 mile run. This time, without Aria. 


Now I must go finish watching Walking Dead. Happy Sunday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling