God's Timing

God's timing does not always line up with our own.

I had a check-up on Thursday last week and it wasn't looking good. I had only produced two tiny little eggs after days of shots. Friday I had one more. My doctor canceled our cycle.

Yes, it does "just take one egg", but not for IVF. You have to have a minimum of 5 good sized eggs produced to go through with egg retrieval. The size of what I had, plus my low hormone levels, meant it wasn't going to happen this time.

I was heart-broken and yes I did cry when the nurse explained it to me, but later in the day I felt better. I know it wasn't God's timing and he has other things in store for us.

We are discussing if and when we will try again. My doctor is very optimistic about trying a different protocol if and when we try again. It is definitely something to keep praying about before deciding.

Now to focus on our other priorities...

Having two beautiful evenings this week to be outside has been wonderful!












Here's what else we've been up to, in pictures:














Have a blessed day, everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling