Thankful St. Pat's

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It was Aria's first St. Patrick's Day. While I don't believe the Gilmores have an Irish background, we do on my side of the family. My maiden name used to have an "O' " attached to it.

Because of this, we- like millions of other Americans today- wore our green.



I had an adorable "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirt for her, but it didn't fit. Little did I know when I bought the shirt months ago from Red Racks that Aria would have outgrown it by the time March 17 got here.

She was even almost too big for her 11 month outfit, but we made it work. As always.


With the great weather we had again last week,


we spent a lot of time outside. I love just sitting and hanging out in the driveway,


and of course going for long walks to the park.




Even Aunt Nat met us at the swings one day so we could meet her new puppy, Junior.


Yes, I was just as tired as Aria!


But we kept going back for more.



 With all the reasons I have to be thankful, like an amazing husband who can make delicious food for dinner like lobster...






and because of a beautiful daughter who fills me with joy every day...









I felt giddy when we got to play one of my favorite songs in church on Sunday because it sings my feelings about God so perfectly.


Even with the storms of life, I am full of joy because I have 10,000 Reasons to be thankful and "worship His Holy Name".

And that's a wrap! Wow, that's a lot of pictures. I need to go back to daily blogging! (Good luck to me with that.)

Happy St. Pat's!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling