Baby Name Announcement Day

26 weeks. Only ten more weeks until we hit our goal of 36 weeks!


The babies are growing so well. Babycenter.com says at 26 weeks, one baby should weigh about 1 and 2/3 pounds, but all 3 of our babies are bigger than that.

With the excitement of Prince William and Kate announcing their baby girls' name today (Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge), I thought I would also announce our babies' names that we picked out the day we learned what their genders were.

Baby A: 
heart rate: 145
weight 2 lbs. 3 ounces

name: Livi Mae Gilmore

We decided to name our own princess Livi as a spin-off of Levi's name. It's like Junior, but for a girl.


Livi let us see her pretty face today. Her belly is big, measuring 2 weeks ahead! That baby fat will come in handy when she is born.


Baby B: 
heart rate: 147
weight: 2 pounds, 3 ounces

name: Beckett James Gilmore

Levi decided he just liked the name Beckett. There's really no story behind it. His middle name, James is my father's name. (I love family names!)


It was Beckett's turn today to not show us his face. All we saw were body parts. (His belly size is right on target.)


Baby C: 
heart rate: 132
weight: 2 pounds, 5 ounces

name: Henry Miles Gilmore

Henry, who will probably be called Hank most of the time, is another family name. Grandpa Hank was my mother's father. My grandparents passed away over ten years ago, but I still miss them and think about the great memories we have with them all the time.


This is a picture of his foot. The pictures are going to be harder and harder to make out what everything is the bigger the babies grow. They are getting squished in there!

Also, Henry's belly is just like Livi's- measuring 2 weeks ahead in size. I am just ecstatic with how well they are doing. And to think, Henry is the baby we have been so concerned about regarding TTTS, and he's the biggest one in there! (We won't necessarily know which boy is which when they're born, but this is what we are going with for now.)

Mommy:
The most important thing to me is that the babies are healthy. They come first. My sleep is coming last. (I can't get comfortable, so I toss from side to side every night.) It's also difficult to sit, recline, lay or stand.

With the shock on people's faces when I tell them we are expecting triplets, I thought this would be a good end to day's blog:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling