Breathe In, Breathe Out

Wow, it's my last week in my second trimester! Today marks 27 weeks, 3 days. 


I had my second one-hour glucose test this morning after our sonogram. Last time I passed with flying colors, so hopefully that happens again.

The babies were wide awake and ready to say hi to everyone today.

Livi (Baby A):
heart rate: 134


The sonographer pointed to where we could see Livi's lungs moving up and down while she practiced her breathing. It was amazing!


Livi also has cute, chunky cheeks. 

Beckett (Baby B):
heart rate: 132


To make out where Beckett's face is in this picture, look to the right of the picture. His forehead is to the far right and he's looking straight at us. You might also notice he is poking himself in his right eye with his finger.

Baby C: Henry
heart rate: (I can't remember. Oops.)


His head is just under my right ribs. I noticed he moved there Saturday night when I could find no comfortable sitting position.

Group picture: So nice of her to try, but good luck figuring out what is what and who is who.
From left to right: Henry, Livi, Beckett.


The triplets even managed to help Aria make me their first card for Mother's Day this weekend. They have been busy!



The "Preparing for Triplets" Life

There is always something to do. Today we got out our stroller, called the Triple Decker, to see if the car seats will fit in it correctly.


I'm glad we did that because the brand new one in the front did not fit. The other two came with the stroller, so I knew they would fit. (Thank you to a fellow triplet mom for donating this to us!)

Back to Babies r Us goes that other car seat. 

The "Momma Preparing for Triplets" Life

I hurt my back last week. Don't ask me how, I don't know. I'm guessing I popped out of bed too quick, forgetting I have three babies strapped to my belly or something silly like that. My doctor gave me some stretches to do throughout the day for the rest of my pregnancy and after. "You'll need a strong back after you deliver too to carry around all those babies and car seats," she said.

Thankfully, my parents took Aria over night while Levi worked Saturday night since I could not lift her in and out of her crib. I took advantage of the "me time" and painted my nails while watching a movie. (Thanks Mom and Dad!)


And thanks to Kim for getting me the "It's a Boy!" and "It's a Girl!" nail polish. :)

Random Notes:
When strangers ask me when I'm due, I simply say, "Some time in July." Then these people usually give me a shocked look, so I explain I'm having 3 babies. People then seemed to be relieved that I am this large, yet still have a couple months to go.

Other responses to strangers:
"Yes, we were surprised."

"Yes they are 'natural'."

"I agree! It is better me than you!"

"Thank you for your prayers." 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling