Busy Bees

The Gilmore squad has been busy!


Aria started preschool last week. She's only going one day a week right now, but she loves it and has a blast!



We have transitioned the boys out of our room at night and into their cribs.


Livi lasted about 4 hours in a crib, so she is back in our room. We are working on it, but as of right now she won't have any of that. She didn't get the nickname Dragon for no reason, after all.


We have managed to get all the kids out of the house two times in the past week. The first time was for Colbin's football game. All by myself, I loaded up all four little ones and got to the school to meet Levi and Grammy.


I've been asked "How did you do that?" Well, I just strapped them in carseats and had to listen to them cry for a little bit.  Dragon Livi cried the whole way there, but once we arrived at our destination, everyone was happy happy happy.


I think the babies and Aria thoroughly enjoyed the fresh air. I know I did.


Our next outing was out to visit the kids' uncle at his BBQ contest.


We didn't stay out long, but it was just enough time for more fresh air.





Besides getting out as a family, Levi and I actually got a date night this week too! He won Royals tickets from 610 Sports Radio. It was a great game, but we couldn't make it to the end. We had the energy to stay through 7 innings.


In other baby news, the boys have moved up to size 2 diapers already.


All three absolutely loathe tummy time. Because of this, I try to be creative with it.


Yet, they still don't want to do it and enjoy back time way more.


It hasn't been easy, but I have been enjoying the precious time I have had with my babies.


That's all for this week. Have a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling