Labor Day Weekend

Happy Labor Day!


As you can imagine, there isn't much to do on Labor Day when three of the seven family members are little babies so we are just relaxing at home with lots of food. 


Speaking of food, I don't think I lost weight this week and I am in no mood to weigh myself and find out. Being a stay-at-home mom is highly rewarding, but also highly stressful when there are triplets in the mix. 


Some days, the babies don't understand that when Aria is asleep, everyone needs to be asleep. 

(Except Henry. He usually understands this.)

                                        

Because of that stress, I ate like crap this week and didn't get the chance to exercise. 

But, it is a new week and I will have a fresh start tomorrow. 


On the bright side, football season has begun,


and Grammy came over Saturday to help out.


I was also feeling a little guilty that I didn't have much time for Aria this week, so I tried to give her my undivided attention as much as I could while Levi was home. 



It's never too hot for the park, right?

Here's to a better week ahead! Have a great holiday, friends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling