My Four Excuses

I had an unexpected break from exercise. Why?

I have four excuses.

1.
 2.


3.


4. 

After we watched some football yesterday,




we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and take all of the kids for a walk. The triple decker is not made for walking long distances, but we still pushed out a mile with it.


Even Livi was happy on the walk,

                                        

for a few minutes.

In all seriousness though, the triplet life became too stressful for me to take time to focus on myself for a few weeks. Now that things seem to be a little better, I need to work on my fitness.

My friend, Quadruplyblessed, who has triplets not much older than mine, wrote about her new fitness goals and inspired me to get back on the program.

And with that, I completed the first day of the Couch to 5K program today.


And this time, I have goals to (a) not quit, (b) run three times a week and (c) do a 5k in November. 


I've even made a plan on the calendar of days that I will have time to run.


It's really fun to just kick back with the family at home, but...


it's also fun to feel healthy.

Pretend like there is an amazing transition here to talk about cute babies...


Yay for babies! Yay for goals!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling