Fall Back

Happy November!


I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.


Since the babies eat at 7 pm, my mom and I went to a few early trunk-or-treats with the kids. Aria had a sweet time.





The babies didn't care for it much. They wanted to be home sleeping.




And of course we wanted to be home in time to see the Royals win Game 3 of the World Series.


While watching the Mets lose, Aria helped us pass out candy to trick-or-treaters. She squealed with excitement every time the doorbell rang.


Aria got to stay up an hour later last night because of the time change. This didn't make her sleep in any later. She was up at 5 am, ready to take on the day in her ruby-red slippers.


I never knew before becoming a parent just how terrible the time change could be. Can we please get on board with Arizona and not participate in this ridiculous tradition anymore?

The babies are growing, growing, growing! We always think of Livi as so tiny, but she's really not that small.


The boys are just chunky for their age.


The triplets have their four-month check up tomorrow. I'm always anxious to see their weights! I'm certain the boys have caught up to their age group now.

I'll try to post a 4 month update tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling