Num-Num, Give Us More!

One week later, I do believe we are all finally adjust to Daylight Saving Time ending. Hallelujah, we survived.


The triplets no longer take a bottle in the middle of the night, but I decided to go ahead and feed them at 2 AM the night of the time change. This helped them push through until 7:30 AM for their regular scheduled bottle time.

Aria is back on track now too. Her pediatrician recommended giving her melatonin to help her sleep. It seems to have helped. She still wakes up from nap times in a not-so-great mood sometimes, though.


I agree. It sucks when nap time is over.

Also this week, we started giving Livi, Beckett and Henry oatmeal cereal for food practice.

Livi

Beckett

Henry
I'm pretty sure they love it. How do I know? Just look at their faces when I can't shovel it in fast enough.



The head of our household had a great day today. After taking Colbin and his friends paintballing for his 14th birthday,


and celebrating with cake and family,


we settled in for our nightly routines. Levi was chatting it up with the babies and encouraging them to say, "dadda". Livi decided to repeat after Levi. I didn't hear it, as I was tucking Aria in, but he told me Livi definitely said it. He continued to coach Livi and following that, four more times, I heard Livi repeat, "Dadda!" Levi was so thrilled.

What a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling