New Years: The Un-Resolution Edition

Happy New Year!


2015 has been a superb year.

                                                         

Have you set any resolutions for 2016?

I, personally, hate resolutions. It is usually something we do and are really great about it for a couple weeks. Then it's "finito" to that resolution.



Therefor, the year of 2016 will be the year of the un-resolutions for me.

1. I will not be giving up coffee. Like... at all.


I finally became a grown-up and started drinking coffee when the triplets were born and you know what? It's my favorite part of the day. So even though coffee dehydrates me, I will continue to drink it anyway.

2. I will not stop posting pictures of my miracle children.


If you're reading this blog, you will most likely be feeling good about this non-resolution. People who hate babies and life in general probably won't like it as much. <insert evil laugh>



3. I will not expect to ever have perfect family photos.


I think the above picture says it all.

4. I refuse to give up monthly date nights with my main-squeeze.


5. I won't be expressing my desire to limit my social media time.

Many days, the only adult interaction I get is via social media- mainly my fellow 2015 triplet mom group on Facebook. Besides, I have too much fun creating photo collages.


I could probably make this list a great deal longer, but I think you get the idea.

What's your Un-Resolution?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling