5 Month Camera Roll

Happy 5 months to my baby girl!

Here's the pictures from our photo shoot today.




I just thought this look was funny! Like she's saying,
"I've got my eye on your Grandma and Grandpa..."

















She's happy now, but last night she was up for 3 hours. I could feel two teeth poking through: one on the top gums and one on the bottom. It was a long night.

The good news tonight is the heat in the weather finally broke. It was such a nice evening, we sat outside for a little while.


Look how funny Aria thinks Gus is when he fetches the ball.






The video didn't catch her adorable laughing, but it's still pretty cute.


In running news, I jogged 2 miles this evening- no stopping! Jogging has been a real struggle because all the extra weight I'm carrying feels more like 500 pounds instead of 27, but tonight was a success.

That's 3 jogs this week!  Here's to keeping it up, especially now that it's cooling off.

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

And We're Crawling