A Weekend of Firsts

The Gilmores had a weekend of firsts. 

Like A's first time for squash!







My first jogging stroller!


Everything baby was on sale at Target this week. I found myself a Baby Trend jogging stroller. While I can't use it until Aria is about 6 months, I pushed it around the house. It's a nice ride!

Aria helped Daddy get this stroller put together by reading him the directions.



Wow, that was hard work!


Aria's bath time had a slight change. For the first time, she sat in the opposite direction of her tub to keep her stay upright easier. 










Aria experienced her first Greek restaurant Saturday for her fairy-godmother's birthday! (Georgia). 





Unfortunately, Aria is sick for the first time. Runny nose, congested, up all night. You know the drill.

Nothing a humidifier and a little daddy/doggy time won't make better. 



And finally, Aria had her first Chiefs party. 



We had a great time, despite the fact that Aria wasn't much of a happy camper today. Good food, good company, and the children outnumbered the adults. 

My friend Jen even brought me a bunch of formula that she'll never use. Score!


What a blessing.

Have a great evening!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling