Friday Night Lights

It was a beautiful evening for the homecoming game vs. Grain Valley.



Aria did a great job. She kept herself busy looking at all the people, cheerleaders and action on the field, and there was a lot of action on that amazing new field of ours.


Pleasant Hill won 51-21. Go Roosters!

I'm very proud to call Pleasant Hill my home and school of employment. The community suffered a great loss when a former student of mine, who just graduated this last school year, killed himself Monday evening. The game began with a moment of silence in respect for Nate, who was also a Rooster football player. #71. Many students knew him well and are really feeling the loss. 

I'm proud of my community and all coming together to support each other after the loss of Miss North and Nate. Such heartache this week. 

My pride extends beyond just working in such a great district with fantastic students and other teachers. I will be even more proud when someday Aria will be a chick too.





We have a big day planned today. I'm finally getting my hair done, Nate's funeral is this afternoon, and we'll visit Lee's Summit's Oktoberfest tonight. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling