Labor Day Weekend

Here is my Labor Day, laboriously long post:

This weekend our school district gave us a 4-day weekend to celebrate the holiday. It was amazing to have all that extra time with Aria.










More exciting news in our family this weekend is that my little sis moved into her gorgeous,  brand-new house.




Levi and Colbin were a big help for them, but Aria and I were not.


Eventually, we just went home so were weren't in the way, but this made us both miss Daddy.


Baby girl had another first this weekend: her first Huskers game party!







Her Grammy gets the channel that has the college football game on, so we made a celebration out of it.



#Winning


It wouldn't be Labor Day without two things: good food and a pool. 

I spent all my extra 49 Weight Watchers Points in one day because I wanted to drink pina coladas and eat this fabulous dessert I made.


It was a hit! 
And so was the pool party's at my other sister's house.





Have a great week!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling