Brought to You By Aria

Say what?


There's only, like, 8 weeks of school left?


That's no April Fool's.

I can't wait for summer with Mommy. We'll go on lots of runs together.


We can play inside when it's too hot,



or outside on nice days.



We can swim, swim, swim! (I don't have a current picture of me swimming with Mommy and Daddy yet, but that will come in a couple months!)

I'm excited for summer, but even more exciting is the fact that my birthday is coming up. Mom keeps buying Minnie Mouse things and telling me it's for something called "Yourbirthdayparty." I don't know what that means, but she sure seems happy about it.

Night night




Comments

  1. Cutest baby in the world! If ya can't see that, you must be blind, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling