Sunday's a Comin'

I love holiday weekends.


I love the time off work,


but I mainly love all the extra time with my family.


Easter is one of my favorite holidays, second to Christmas.


It's not because of all the food and the yummy chocolates.


It's not because I have a daughter we get to do all the entertaining and silly traditions.


 It is because we celebrate that, "God so loved the world, he gave His only son."


It is because "It wasn't the nails the held Him to the cross, it was love."


It is because "By His wounds, we are healed."


It is because it should have been me on that cross, yet He did it for me and you, all the while saying, "Father forgive them. They know not what they do."


It is because I do the best that I can do, but sometimes I stumble. Yet, He still loves me and forgives me.


 It is because He tells me over and over, "Trust me" and "I will never leave you."


It is because the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is living in me.


 It is because no thing and no person can ever separate me from God.

This is why Easter is one of my favorite holidays. What a great thing to celebrate! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling