Party Prepping

There are oodles of things to do before Aria's birthday party this weekend. This is about all I have done so far:


Even though I am not at all ready for the big day, Ari and I still took the time for exercise and play with our buddies.




Aria is teething again, so she wasn't in the mood to smile much, but she will never turn down a turn on the swing.




Trying to get two one-year-olds to smile at the camera at the same time is like trying to herd cats.







The birthday shopping is done, but I saw something on another blog that would probably make a great present for our children someday- the "This Is Me" Challenge. (You read my blog, so you know I love a challenge!)

The "This Is Me" Challenge helps you record your family history and testimony by giving you a list of suggested questions to answer. My hope is to record the answers to all of these questions in a special notebook and gift it to the kids. Had my grandparents done something like this, I would have cherished it forever. Something to think about for all of my mommy friends.

Now it is back to party prep time.

Bye-bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling