O'Triplets

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


I went in to check on the babies this morning. Surprisingly, none of them were wearing any green. 

Baby A:

Her brothers always have to photo bomb pictures of Baby A. She better get used to that.


Her heart rate was nice and normal: 138. She was pretty active during the sonogram- kicking, pushing, twirling.




Baby B: Heart rate of 153

Again, all the amniotic fluid was at normal levels for both babies. No sign of TTTS!

Baby B was funny. His mouth was moving like he was eating a great steak dinner.

He always gives us the cutest profile pictures.


He also wanted to tell everyone hi!


Baby C: Heart rate of 149


My favorite picture of the day, hands down:


All three of the baby's heads in one shot. I already have a sense of gushing love for these three.

Me: 

Feeling:  Overall, I feel great. My ankles look pretty scary, I have restless leg syndrome in the evenings and I can get the craziest round ligament pain when trying to get out of bed or off the couch. I don't care, though. These miracles are worth every bit of it.

Craving: Just don't let me run out of chocolate milk.

Baby Movement: Baby A is more active in the evening, especially when it's time to go to sleep. The boys are more active in the morning. That's the main pattern, but overall they move quite a bit throughout the day. Feeling three babies kick at the same time is indescribable. It makes me giggle, it makes me cry, it makes me amazed at the incredible things God can do.

That's all the news for now. Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling