Triplets: Throw Your Hands In the Air!

I'm already 18 weeks and halfway there!


According to BabyCenter.com, the babies should be "almost 7 ounces". If you recall last week's post, baby girl was already 7 ounces and the boys were already 8 ounces. This makes me happy.

Our appointment today was probably the quickest one we've had yet. Each baby's amniotic fluid is nice and normal. Yay!

Baby girl A (heart rate of 148) was having fun just jumping up and down.


We never get very clear pictures of baby girl because she's on the bottom squished by her brothers.

Baby twin B (heart rate 132) was showing off his strong legs and kicks.



Such a cute button nose!

Finally, Baby C (heart rate 153) looked like he was having a party.


"Throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care!"

He looked just like Aria does when she is throwing her hands up to dance, or when she's just plain excited. Exhibit A, B and C:




This girl just likes her arms up, and I have a feeling her baby brother will be just like her.



Other Random Facts:
  • Feeling: I've slowed down for sure. I feel like I'm doing a little waddling when I walk, but nobody has confirmed this for me yet. ;) I attempted to do some prenatal yoga, but it felt like some sort of torture and in no way was it relaxing. I have switched my focus to stretches throughout the day. Now that the weather is warming up, maybe Aria and I will be able to get some walking in!
  • Craving: Not much anymore. 
  • Baby movement:  I feel movement throughout the day on a daily basis now. I like being able to tell which baby is kicking now that I know for sure where each of them play in the womb. 
Have a great, warm week everyone!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling