I'm Still Pregnant

I'm running out of ways to begin my blog explaining how excited I am that the triplets are still baking and kicking some butt.

I'm 32 weeks and the babies are still baking and kicking butt!


Everyone who took care of me today at the doctor's office was so impressed with how the four of us are doing. The doctor asked if I am Super Woman and said she wondered if I could make it 37 weeks instead of 36. (She was joking, thank goodness!)

She assured me that even if the babies come tomorrow, they will do great and we shouldn't worry about major complications or worse. We have three and a half more weeks until the cesarean! 

During our twenty minute Non-Stress Test, all babies passed right at the beginning. This was much easier than last week. 

We only got a few pictures today, but check out these weights! According to Babycenter.com, the average baby weighs about 3 3/4 pounds at this point. 

Baby A:
heart rate: 132
weight 4 pounds, 8 ounces

face: she's looking right at you 
Baby B:
heart rate: 145
weight: 4 pounds 13 ounces

I don't have a picture of little the fattest baby, but he's chunky!

Baby C:
heart rate: 153
weight: 4 pounds, 10 ounces

That's a profile. Can't see much. 

If my math is correct, that's almost 14 pounds of baby growing in my belly!

All three babies have adorable, big bellies. Here is a picture of all three of their heads again. (Baby C's head is always in my ribs. He loves that spot.)


Triplet Mama:

I'm feeling better the last couple of days. My strained muscles are on the mend and I having a standing appointment with a chiropractor, who cares for a high number of pregnant patients, twice a week until the babies are here. 

I quit playing in the church orchestra because it became too uncomfortable and I've also developed carpal tunnel, another lovely pregnancy side effect. Maybe I can return to playing a few months after the babies are born- once we've established a routine? Regardless, I will miss seeing my church family twice a week. 


My to-do list is growing instead of getting shorter. My main goal this week is to make eight freezer meals to have on hand once the babies are all home. 

Please keep praying for us. I know it's helped us so far!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling