Mother's Day Weekend

It's not that exciting, but I got to vacuum Friday night after Levi got home. It feels good to have clean floors, even though it doesn't last long. Even better, Aria sleeps through just about anything, even the vacuum running right by her.


Sometimes I have to stop what I'm doing because she's too cute not to cuddle with.


Saturday was Daddy/Daughter day. Is there a more perfect outfit for this day than what Levi dressed her in? Nope!


During Daddy/Daughter time, Levi's mom and grandmother took me shopping at the city-wide garage sales. Here's a shocker: we bought a ton of stuff for Aria.


Today, Mother's Day, Aria had her baby dedication at church. The day was so special as my first Mother's Day, plus dedicating Aria to the Lord, made it a day I will never forget. 

"Yeah, I'm ready for my big appearance on stage."






Levi's mom (Grammy) and Levi's Granny Great




Aunt Natalie



Pastor Brandon introducing Aria




The program for Dedication

A special letter from the pastor for the day Aria decides to become a Christian

Aria's Dedication certificate

Another fun part of the day was present time!  Colbin got me a pretty bracelet.


And Aria got me a beautiful necklace. Levi said Aria is the center of my heart, just like the diamond in this heart. 


To top all of that off, Aria is 1 month old today. Wow, how time flies!




If we even say the words "picture" or "camera" around Aria, we have about a 2 second window to get the picture done while she's awake. If we take any longer, these are the kind of pictures we'll get:


Bless her heart. 

I love being a mommy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling