The Bouncer

I love seeing my daughter sleeping so peacefully. 


At the end of week 2 of Aria's life, things are getting easier- or at least I'm learning how to be a mom and it feels easier now.  For one thing, I'm learning to let her be content in her bouncer and swing. 

Aria is OK with this for short periods. First, she looks left...


then she looks right.


A little bit of kitchen work can even be done when I move Aria in the bouncer with me. 


Until she falls asleep,


and I feel the need to pick her up again.

We had another doctor visit today to check on her weight, but I didn't take any pictures to document it visually. The weather was just yucky! The good news is Aria is steadily gaining weight now and she's back up to 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Not quite her birth weight of 8 pounds, 12 ounces, but we're almost there!

With the SNOW on May 2,


Aria wore a sleeper today because they're super warm. How was I supposed to plan for newborn winter clothing with an April baby?? Next week it looks like Aria will be back in her pretty little spring and summer clothes, like what she got to wear earlier this week.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling