Announcing...

I would like to take the time today to make an announcement.

                                        

No, we're not pregnant.

But...


A couple of months ago, Levi and I learned that IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is now covered on his insurance. We decided to jump and and go through round 2!

I have already had some blood work done to test hormone levels, etc. and everything came back great. I also have started birth control pills. (I know- the irony of an infertile person having to go on the pill...) The birth control will help stabilize all of my hormones until it's time for the next phase: shots. Lots and lots of shots.

My calendar is set and I have many appointments scheduled with the doctor. We are ecstatic.

Besides being busy planning out this exciting and insane adventure, Aria and I have been trying all kinds of new foods,

(She loves ravioli.)

and accidentally coordinating our outfits.


Babies r Us is having their "Great Trade-In" event, where you can trade in old car seats, cribs, etc. for 25% off brand new goods. Aria's car seat was purchased used and expires in June. On top of that, she's just about ready to transition to the next big-girl seat.

I had a hard time saying goodbye to her little-baby car seat.


But we parted ways, and got two new convertible car seats for a great price.

Here is how we spent the rest of our cold, icy Saturday:





Don't you just love the little baby rolls?

I'm pretty stoked about taking Aria to Portrait Innovations tomorrow for Valentine pictures. Here is her outfit for the shoot:

Love.

Happy Saturday, everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling