Staying In

It is safe to say Aria and I had a productive snow day. 

I finally got around to making the handprint ornament that was supposed to hang on the tree at Christmas time. 


Oh well. It will hang next year. 

Aria didn't fight her morning nap, but she sure fought her afternoon nap.


Recently, I finally weighed and found out that I am down to pre-baby weight. It "only" took 9 months.

Today, however, I didn't feel like I could keep my weight down because I couldn't stop eating Super Bowl leftovers. Wings and my amazing brownies.


(They look disgusting but taste amazing.)

Aria loves lunch time, but she does not love bibs. She immediately takes them off. Every time.


Then laughs about it. Hysterically.


Yes, you got me again, Aria.

School is already called off for tomorrow because of the big storm coming in, calling for 5-10 inches of snow. I'm planning on using some of the time off to catch up on grading an planning.


A teacher's work is never done.

Right now, step 1 of the IVF process is easy and boring.

                                            

It's not even 9 pm and I am tired enough to go to bed. I love being a mommy.

Be safe tomorrow, everyone!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling