Nothing to Do But Take Pictures

Snow, snow, snow. 

It started snowing this morning and it's still snowing. 


Because of this, of course Aria and I did nothing today but cuddle. She was up bright and early, right after Daddy left at 6:30 am. 


She wasn't up for long, though. She took two long naps today. It seems like bad weather always makes her a hard sleeper. 


She will sleep so hard that she sticks her butt up in the air and it doesn't phase her.


This hard sleep gave me a chance to make another batch of my breakfast muffins.


You have to try these! They are amazing and pretty healthy. I have replaced my daily FiberOne bar with these "oatmeal cupcakes" and couldn't be happier to get rid of another processed food.

Besides the baking, it was a fairly uneventful day.

We played,


we ate,


we sent cute pictures to my mom and sisters.




I couldn't stop taking pictures.





My favorite part of the day was sitting on the couch with her while watching Baby Einstein together.



Aria is a wonderful snow day buddy.




Besides the schools, many businesses and government offices closed because of the storm, but Levi has a job where he could not stay home. I'm so thankful he made it home safely.

Schools are canceled again tomorrow. It's not looking like we're going back anytime soon.

I like a couple snow days sprinkled into the school year here and there, but once we're going to school in June, I get sad.

I keep thinking about Aria walking this summer, which makes me wish for summer to get here as soon as possible and I begin to detest snow days.

Ah, the life of a midwesterner.

Be safe out there, everyone!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling