A Fall Weekend

As usual, the weekends go by too fast!

Levi and I kicked off the weekend with date night Friday night. Since I had my big 4 mile race in the morning, I decided to splurge on Next Door Pizza (thin curst Fire Bug- yummo!) and a beer. 


Saturday morning was the KC 4 mile Zoo Run for the Penguins. The morning started out a bit chilly, but that's not a bad thing once you start running. 


(Not sure why he wanted to eat my bottle for a pic)


My sister, Yvonne was my running buddy. She's a trooper because I know I run much slower than she does, but she stayed by my side the whole 4 miles. 


Since she ran way slower than usual, she had all kinds of energy to run ahead of me and take pictures. :)

After the race I took Aria to meet a couple friends at the pumpkin patch. Aria liked seeing her friend Katelynn from church and Oliver, her buddy from daycare.



We picked out a pumpkin,






then went on a hayrack ride. (Yes, if you're from Hutchinson, KS it's referred to as a "hayrack ride "instead of just simply "hayride". 





It's just not a typical Gilmore Sunday without church, Chiefs and chili.

Aria got a lot of compliments at church today. Everyone wanted to get their hands on her and comment on her beautiful, big, blue eyes. It never gets old!

We love when she sleeps through the sermon too.



In other news, Aria has three teeth now. Two on the bottom and one on top. We're thinking she's working on cutting some more because once we got home from church today, she was pretty fussy all afternoon. That's not typical for Aria.

With lots of cuddles, she seemed to be OK.

I also thought about getting out the Halloween decorations, but I decided I just don't have the time  motivation to put it all up then take it all down again in a few weeks.

But I can decorate the baby!



Have a great evening, folks and GO CHIEFS!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling