Babies Make Everything Better

How was everyone's weekend? Yes, I know- it's Tuesday. I'm a little late on the weekend update. 

The weekends always go so fast! I had help while getting my hair done Saturday, which was fun and relaxing. 



The rest of Saturday was pretty rough, emotionally. Nate's funeral was packed. There were so many students, teachers, friends and family there to say goodbye. After the service, I couldn't really get over the hump of sadness in my bones the rest of the day. 



When life hurts, all you can do is cuddle up with your loved ones and appreciate every second you have.



Or go for a 3.5 mile run, which I did Sunday. The big 4 mile zoo race is Saturday!


Since I had a "long run" Sunday, last night I just walked with Aria. For the first time, we used our new jogging stroller. I think she really liked it!


Sometimes it's hard to find pacifiers to take with us on walks and car rides. Come to find out, Aria has been hoarding them behind her crib. 


31 Day Photo Challenge~ It seems a little middleschool-ish, but I like the idea of taking the October photo challenge for my Instagram account and blog.

Day 1: Selfie


Do you have exercise plans tonight? My plan is to do an easy 2 mile jog, in the heat and all.

Goodnight, folks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling