Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for:



1. a sleeping baby on my chest. It gave me some down time to put my feet up and cuddle all at once.


2. A vehicle that has made it to 200,000 miles so far! Go Honda, go! (Yes, Levi took that picture going 59 miles per hour. He said, "The great thing about iPhones is you just swipe and it's hands free...almost.)



3. Night runs. Tonight wasn't a fast run, but it was peaceful and relaxing. Just what I needed. 


4.  A silly baby girl that makes me laugh.


What are you thankful for?


Comments

  1. Great list! Having a sleeping baby on your chest with no to-do list going through your mind must be what Heaven feels like. :)

    Peaceful night runs are the best!

    Thanks for linking up! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling