Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things I love About Having Triplets

1. It's three times the love,


2... but I have a different, special kind of love for each child.




3. Heaven sent me a small family all at once. 


4. While the journey of getting Livi, Beckett and Henry home wasn't easy, it was well worth it.



5. I get to experience what it's like to raise boys.



6. Aria gets a little sister to help her with these boys. 



7. I already see Aria bonding with and loving all three babies.


8. I fall more in love with my husband when I witness him being the amazing father that he is.



9. I have learned that I am capable of so much more than I ever thought possible.



10. Every day, God's abundance of love is magnified through these miracles that he has given us.



** The Tiny Footprints Project is an organization that photographs NICU babies free of charge. Thank you, TTFP, for your generosity with these photos. While I was not planning on being in the pictures, my lack of hair, makeup and nicer clothing not chosen for easy nursing was part of the highs and lows of what life is like for parents of babies in the NICU. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling