It's the Weekend and the Livin's Easy

There has been no walking or running since Wednesday. I seem to have pulled a muscle in my foot, which makes walking in general difficult. Not cool. Hopefully it gets better soon so Aria and I can hit the pavement again.

Without a morning walk Friday, I decided to take Aria to the breastfeeding support group that Centerpoint Hospital has every Friday at 10 am. Taking her allowed me to

  1. weigh Aria
  2. socialize
  3. get out of the house
Aria weighs in at 11 pounds, 6 oz. now! 

Since Aria still hasn't met her great grandma and grandpa Gilmore, we took her out to Nevada, MO. Levi's dad, step-mom, and little sister live in Nevada also, so they took us to dinner at our favorite Mexican place, Iguana Azul.

Levi's sister, Malloree
With weight watchers, the best thing for me to order was the chicken/steak/shrimp fajitas and not eat the tortilla shells and rice. I even had great will power and didn't eat any chips.


Unlike Levi, who ordered the Vote for Trina and shared with his dad.



At the end of the day, I still stayed within my Points.


I'm continuing to follow SheReadsTruth.com and the blog continues to impress me. Here is the link for today's blog for the daily reading of 2 Peter 1:12-21.

Have a great day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling